Innovation

Responsibility

Leadership

Astroworld survivors file lawsuits against organisers after concert stampede

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
 

Astroworld survivors file lawsuits against organisers after concert stampede

Attorneys representing more than 200 survivors and victims of last week’s Astroworld Festival tragedy will allegedly file lawsuits against promoters for the crowd crush that killed nine people and injured dozens more.

Attorney Ben Crump, speaking at a news conference on Friday in Houston, Texas, said he and other attorneys were representing a group of “more than 200” who say they were victims of last week’s crush.

“We represent more than 200 victims who were injured mentally, physically and psychologically at the Astroworld festival,” said Mr Crump. “Nobody should ever die from going to a concert”.

“So this lawsuit is not just about getting justice for them, but it’s about making sure that the promoters and the organisers know that you cannot allow this to ever happen in the future.”

More follows...

Reference: Independent: 

MailChimp Signup

Subscribe to Newsletter
Please wait

Articles-Most Read

Who's On Line

We have 165 guests and no members online

Login Form

Recommended SEO Feeds

BBC News - Home

Social Media Links Genius

Cron Job Starts

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.

Ok
X

Right Click

No right click